Followers

21 Apr 2010

How exciting New Digi Downloads are here!!!

Hi all I am so very excited to introduce you to my new fab Digi-Downloads. They are very hot for our first ones!!!! Great for those male cards we all struggle with all the time. We thought as both being in the RAF they would be great to send instead of a bluey to family and friends who are serving away from home as they do need a pick me up and the market is lacking in something bit juicy! And for all those hormonal teenagers!!
I will have a gallery on Ali-Craft website as of tomorrow but I have put all of the cards I have been making on this post. I hope you all love them as much as I do. My hubby Stu is the artist and NO I have not modelled for these as I am sure I will get asked this lots. (If only my bum and belly were that wobble free!!!). If you love them please leave a comment as they are our first ones and there will be more on the way.
Love and Bugsxx

Play your cards right!


Get well soon


Thinking of you


Teenage card


Music mad

3 comments:

  1. swit - swoo andrea!!!!!! would look super in camo colours for the army guys too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of artwork. thx for sharing this..


    Indian art Indian Artwork Art Gallery

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning cards very nice, and eye catching

    ReplyDelete