Followers

18 Apr 2010

Totally gorjuss blog challange card charmed

Hi all,
I did this fab card for the Totally gorjuss challenge this week. The hubby and the kids were watching a rubbish movie, so I whipped it together. Loving the sun and all the flowers at the mo. Sitting in the conservatory/ craft room has never been so lush.


Took my little boy to a birthday party yesterday and made a very quick card for his friend, note to self don't leave it till the last minute!!! but came out good all the same. Will post the stuff I did at the last crafty group tomorrow had loads of fun, it was great to see everyone.
Love and bugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. ooooh two cute cards andrea, love them both, i keep looking at those gorjuss girls, they are very nice arent they!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Gorjuss Girl card and that little boy card is lots of fun. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea,
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog :-) I've had a good look round your blog too and I'm MOST impressed that you have designed your own range of stamps! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little Gorjuss Girl card is super! I love your punched border it really finishes it off.

    Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us this week.

    ReplyDelete