Followers

6 May 2010

New stamps are here!!!

Hi all I would like to introduce my new range of stamps. Myself and my hubby are Angel Art and we brought you all the Ugly Bugs last year. In between everything we have been beavering on a new set. They are 'Angels'. I absolutely love them Hubby has done a great job again (he draws them). My favorite one is 'Rose Angel', I love her hair and she could be a mermaid or Angel.
Hope you all like them? They are not on the website yet but if anyone would like them they cost £4.99 each and you can email Ali and get an order in stating which one you would like. She will send them to you and be adding them on Monday. I had so much fun stamping with them, loved using mystical colours and lots of distress ink. Hope you all enjoy the sample cards.
Love and bugsxxxxxx

ROSE ANGEL


ANGELIC ANGEL


Angelic Angel again


ANGEL WISHES


EARTH ANGEL


Distressed Earth Angel

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea

    think the new cards are absolutely fantastic, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh the angel wishes is my fav, i love her funky dress, great cards hun, hugs lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very pretty and magical cards
    Luv Fi xx

    ReplyDelete