Followers

9 Jan 2011

Ali's cards

My fave: metals embossed and inked lush


Tim Holtz and inks


Swirls and Ink

Hi all,
Ali has been going mad!!!! she has caught the bug. There has been craft stuff all over her lounge for the past well probably week now and she has been beavering away. Her latest cards are using alcohol inks and they look great. She has tided away today much to Iain's relief he has his table back to put his feet up on. I think you have done a great job Mum hope that is not it now for the year!!!!
Love and bugsxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. WOW I nearly fell off my chair, Well done Ali these cards are stunning you have been very busy. I bet Iain is pleased he has his table back, but he must understand that tables and floors are for crafting and not for resting his feet on. Very nice.
    Hugs Fi xx

    ReplyDelete