Followers

3 Jan 2011

Happy new year.....


Stamped on chipboard, after distressing it with the eco paint, then layering it with the new fab papers Ali has in. then just added ribbon and flowers, love this one.



Tim Holtz stamp done on core card. then I added the script cuttlebug paper distressed. Then I added a few embelishments easy but effective.


Crafty individuals stamps, The buildings are the fab christmas stamp, The boat is a new crafty individual stamp, I love all the layers that I don't normaly use, so new ideas.
Hi all Happy new year,
thank crunchie it is all over, I am a bah humbug, all that hard work, too much food and feeling like you have to buy a ton of gifts.
Well back to crafting getting ready for the shows and making the demo cards for the show boards. Here are a few. Loving all the new stamps Ali has in. Well I am going to be on my best behavior this year and blog lots.
Love and bugsxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice cards just playing catch up on what I've missed.
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete