Followers

2 Feb 2011

Penny Black challenge...


Hi all

well today I had a very nice crafting/chilling out day and I can say it was great.
I did the Saturday penny black challenge card. It was a sketch. I really enjoyed this one as it was defiantly different. I used the new nestabilities mum came home with and I can say I still hate using them, I would rather dad cut them out!!!
Ali and Iain are in Manchester for the show today, so say hello if you have read my blog.
Love and Bugsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...cute kitty image and fab swirl :)
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow stunning card love that ,penny black image hun huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Andrea, fab cute image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card andrea...love the cute kitty.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Thanks for your fab interpretation of my sketch and for entering this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete