Followers

9 Aug 2011

Golly gosh


Gosh it has been far too long.......

hello all I am still here!!! I am posting a birthday card it is lush. This is an uber cute stamp, I bought it as it reminded me of Paige my daughter! she is a paddy pants when required! I am loving my cuttle bug again, you can cut loads of dies from it and the effect some of them create is great. Well Ali and Iain start the shows soon I am making some great bits with the graphic 45 papers so keep an eye out as behind the scenes I am working my socks off. For all those who know me I have started up my art degree again need to get a wiggle on and get creative again!! Oh and fitting that into full time work, two kids, hubby working away and crafting is like juggling lots of balls in the air but life would be dull without it all. So keep any eye out for the next burst of creativeness and I promise it won't be too far away!!! Love and Bugsxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment