Followers

28 Feb 2012

Distressed mirror


Hi all

well got messy today and had great fun. i have been working with the fresco paints for the first time. I have a class on them on Thursday (my very fist one in the studio!!) I loved them. Ali got it every where. We had a great time. The fresco paints are so easy to use and so much fun far better than any paints I have used before and you can do so much with them.

So thanks Ali for taking the time out to go through them with me x

Hope you all like the mirror. As I say this is my first class on Thursday we are doing the mirror and a collection of tags to show people how to use the fresh paints.

Love and bugs xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I took the mirror class at C4C Exeter and had a great time. I love this mirror almost as much as i love mine lol

    ReplyDelete