Hello, here is my last project using the gorgeous set from Craftwork Cards 'Botanica'. It is a really beautiful set, that I have loved playing with.
Ali has this gorgeous set at a special price of £15.00 on the website HERE.
Here is how I put the tag together, using the glorious papers, die-flowers, birds and sentiments. I have added some lovely lace and a few lilac pearls.
(1) Firstly, half cover the tag with some butterfly paper and the top half with some of the script paper.
(2) Push out a die-cut of a bird and stick centrally on the tag.
(3) Cut a small square of butterfly paper, stick to top of tag, punch out hole.
(4) Cut around another of the birds and cover bird image, using sticky pads.
(5) Add lace across front of tag and loop some at the top, through hole.
(6) Push out two smaller die-cut flowers and stick down as shown.
(7) Add small sentiment to bottom of tag.
(8) Cut out one of the pink butterflies and attach to side of tag, over lace.
(9) Add lilac pearls to flower centres and randomly on tag.
I do hope you have enjoyed my 'Monday' projects, using this gorgeous set.
Thank you for stopping by the blog today and for any comments left,